Sunday, April 12, 2015

FOTD: Burgundy Lips


Hey guys,
Long time, no see. I wanted to quickly post something since I feel like I've completely abandoned this blog. It's definitely not because I haven't wanted to post anything, it's a matter of not having the time. I have been super busy with teaching and also doing freelancing on the side. I just wanted to come on here and say hey and to expect a few posts soon. :) 

PS- follow me on Instagram if you want to really keep up with me. :)



Pin It

5 comments:

  1. OMG I love that color so much! So adorable! :)
    -Jenna <3
    Check out and follow? The Chic Cupcake :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you did a great job. You posted beauty guide for us that really help us and guide us in keeping our self fit, updated and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The composition and design of the homepage is really good.I want you to be interested in us too. Thank you.
    바둑이

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was lovely, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...